Financial Reconciliations Officer - Tower Hamlets
|Job Title:||Financial Reconciliations Officer - Tower Hamlets|
|Salary:||£20.63 - 20.63 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Financial Systems Reconciliations Officer – Tower Hamlets (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £20.63ph
Full-Time (35 hours)
To ensure accuracy of all financial and organisational control systems through regular and timely reconciliations, ensuring that any issues or discrepancies are identified, traced to source and resolved. To undertake regular rent and service element calculations and settings, ensuring robust data is regularly maintained for this process. Supporting stock and asset reconciliation, to ensure that data is accurate and consistent, and available as and when required.
- Weekly, monthly and annual reconciliations of rents and service charges on Northgate Housing (Sx3) and ensuring timely and accurate posting to General Ledger in Agresso.
- Investigation of reconciliation anomalies, resolving where possible and making recommendations on endemic system design issues.
- Annual rent and tenant service element calculations, modelling different scenarios in line with guidelines and local policies and achieving agreed timescales.
- Reconciliation of data on housing stock and other corporate assets, to ensure consistency between systems and accurate income and expenditure.
- Process mapping of standard data maintenance processes, to ensure business continuity.
- Supports audits of systems and data.
- Preparing data and reports for presentation, appropriate to the audience, and ensuring accuracy, clarity and consistency.
- Assists Financial Systems Specialist with compliance monitoring of the procure-to-pay system’s administrative processes; compiling and maintaining data for management reporting purposes.
- Produces reports from risk management monitoring systems for inclusion in management reports.
- Participates in meetings relating to own area of work as required, ensuring the service is represented.
- Ensuring savings opportunities and value-for-money are realised through accurate data and effective monitoring.
- Carry out other reasonable ad hoc duties to support the Directorate which are commensurate with the expectation of the post as directed by the line manager or the Head of Service.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Head of Pensions and Treasury - Tower Hamlets
Salary: £734.99 - 734.99 per day
Payroll Officer - Basingstoke
Salary: £25 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Shefford
Salary: £11.22 - 11.22 per hour
Met office - Finance business partner
Salary: Market related
Accommodation Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £17.12 - 17.12 per hour
Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £13.12 - 13.12 per hour
Service Development and Support officer - Barnsley
Salary: £28.06 - 28.06 per hour
Revenues Officer - Shrewsbury
Salary: £20.79 - 20.79 per hour
Independent Living Brokerage and Support Officer
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
Community Care Officer - Doncaster
Salary: £10.50 - 10.50 per hour
North Warwickshire - Technical Officer
Salary: £13.91 - 13.91 per hour
VAT Alignment Officer - Haringey
Salary: £20.10 - 20.10 per hour