Health And Safety Advisor - Newham
|Job Title:||Health And Safety Advisor - Newham|
|Salary:||£24 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lacey Banks|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Health and Safety Advisor – Newham
Contract, Full Time
£24 per hour
- To assist in the provision of professional, comprehensive health and safety advisory service for Newham in order to achieve a continued improvement in health and safety performance and service delivery
- To facilitate the implementation of the health and safety management system framework, statutory requirements for health, safety and welfare to ensure that Newham can demonstrate compliance.
- To act as the lead on designated projects, research and investigations
- Implement the health and safety management system that will include: acting as auditor for assessment/audits, producing action plans, preparing reports, monitoring progress etc.
- Maintain relationships with directorate portfolio and be responsible for the providing of specific advice, guidance, support with the implementation of the Framework for that directorate and others as required.
- Identification of key risks across particular service areas
- To ensure targets and KPIs are met
- Maintaining and providing accurate and up-to-date data (using Pro-Evaluate, database, Excel etc).
- Development of documentation (Standard Procedures, bulletins, manual documents, intranet and website information, risk assessments etc.) that is accurate, up-to-date and fit for purpose
- To carry out research to ensure that the most up-to-date information is provided to the team.
- To undertake investigations and provide reports and recommendations/advice on prevention
To find out more information please contact Lacey at Laceyb@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.