HR Advisor - Rochdale
|Job Title:||HR Advisor - Rochdale|
|Salary:||£16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
HR Advisor – Rochdale (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £16.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
The HR Advisor will be required to provide HR advice to managers, contribute to project work, undertake advisory casework, interpret and provide advice on national and local conditions of service and provide creative HR business solutions.
- Perform his/her duties in accordance with Rochdale Borough Council’s Equality and Diversity Policy.
- Ensure that Rochdale Borough Council’s commitment to public service orientation and care of our customers is provided.
- To assist with interpreting employment legislation and HR initiatives from a corporate and Service level perspective both in terms of strategy and practice.
- To provide advice and guidance to managers on the provisions of Employment Acts and the associated duties which arise for public sector bodies.
- To provide advice and support on all HR procedures and undertake associated casework, this will include advising senior managers at Hearings and Appeals.
- To provide support in maintaining effective industrial and employee relations processes within the Council.
- To prepare and present; management information, reports, briefings and other communications.
- To contribute to the effective performance and development of self, team and Service to achieve measurable outcomes.
- To support effective working relationships with other Human Resource colleagues, Trade Unions, other employees, key stakeholders and partners.
- To work flexibly across the different areas within the Human Resource Service to meet targets and priorities.
- Work collaboratively to support Services to achieve business priorities/objectives.
- To deal with more routine employee related issues and provide advice to managers on employee related matters.
- To deal with customer needs to a high standard and ensure that HR procedure and practice meets the needs of Services to add value to the business.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available