HR Generalist / Resourcing Advisor - Solihull
|HR Generalist / Resourcing Advisor - Solihull
|£17 - 20 per hour
|over 2 years ago
HR Generalist / Resourcing Advisor – Solihull
Pay: up to £20ph
- To establish and maintain effective networks and relationships with hiring managers and other stakeholders to deliver a recruitment service which meets their needs and expectations.
- To develop, deliver and project manage effective end to end resourcing campaigns including advising managers on advertising, sourcing options, methods of attraction, copy writing, job descriptions and person specifications.
- To advise on and deliver assessment processes, including designing assessment centres, developing in-house tests, administering psychometric testing, participating in interview panels, ensuring good candidate care and advising on interview questions.
- Where required, to actively search for/target potential candidates using social media and other sources.
- To liaise with/manage recruitment agencies/ consultants including, where appropriate, negotiating beneficial rates.
Mandatory Training Requirements
- CIPD Level 5 OR degree in Human Resource Management.
- A good understanding of safeguarding including knowledge of DBS procedures and eligibility criteria for DBS checks
- Experience of using TalentLink
For more information on this position, please get in contact with Billy – Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available