ICT Integration Engineer - Shropshire
|ICT Integration Engineer - Shropshire
|£19.35 - 19.35 per hour
|23 days ago
ICT Integration Engineer – Shropshire
£19.20 per hour
Temp to Perm – Full Time
- Responsible to the Database and Integration team leader who is in turn responsible for the post holder’s health and safety, training and development.
- Expected to lead and/or contribute to a range of projects and build relations with both internal and external partners in order to achieve specified outcomes but will not have direct authority over those involved.
- Build and maintain software that enables computer systems to communicate or share information with each other.
- example development of integration components to enable Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems to carry out transactions with service area systems.
- development of batch interfaces, to provide secure transfer of files/data between key systems within the Authority and also with third party partner organisations.
- Design and build high quality software that helps the client, its partners and customers, to process information more effectively.
- Contribute to the software assets of the organisation by designing and developing products to maximise their usefulness for future projects both within and beyond the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end system life cycle from requirements analysis, through design, development, quality assurance and documentation, to deployment and support.
- Management of servers and services that respond to external and internal requests for information and services from our computer systems.
- Keep up to date with developments and changes to PSN requirements and ensure that system(s) they hold responsibility for are compliant.
- Provide guidance on ICT matters to non-ICT service area officers.
- Provide non-technical interpretation on technical documents.
- Maintain an awareness of legislation and standards relating to the work of the post, including: Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act, Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards.
To find out more information please contact Lily at Lilye@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's