Income Assistant - Lambeth
|Job Title:||Income Assistant - Lambeth|
|Salary:||£16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Income Assistant – Lambeth (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £16.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
The post holder will assist with the provision of a day-to-day income management service across Home Ownership and Rents. They will be responsible for providing administrative support, ensuring that systems are in place to support the work of the Income Officers, Collections Officers and Enforcement Officers in managing rent and service charge accounts.
- Assist in supporting Income/Garage Officers in monitoring rent accounts that are in arrears, pursuing recharge debts and administering rent account credit refund applications in accordance with current Council policies, processes and procedures.
- Assist the Income Officers in providing a customer-focused service, ensuring that customers are aware of their responsibilities in regards to the payment of rent and by providing assistance and advice in regards to benefit entitlement.
- Supporting the Collections Officers in monitoring service charge accounts that are in arrears and pursuing service charge debts.
- Support the work of the Collections Officers in answering queries about service charges and liaise with the Homeowner Advisor team to ensure that queries are directed to the right place.
- Liaise with customers and Revenues & Benefits to ensure that Housing benefit applications are completed and any necessary housing benefit proof of identification and income proof are provided to support claims.
- Identify, assist and advise customers in need of welfare benefits advice or debt counselling and then to make appropriate referrals and provide assistance with housing benefit issues.
- Collect rental and recharge payments in accordance with the policy and procedures and promote income collection initiatives to customers.
- Assist homeowners with making service charge payments.
- Work closely with statutory and voluntary support services to ensure that sufficient support is provided to young vulnerable customers to manage their rent accounts and sustain their tenancy.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Income Officer - Camden
Salary: £20.57 - 20.57 per hour
Permitting Assistant - Leeds
Salary: Market related
Housing Supply Assistant - Redbridge
Salary: £15.75 - 15.75 per hour
Finance Assistant: Travel Services - Preston
Salary: £13.30 - 13.30 per hour
Customer Service Assistant - North Hertfordshire
Salary: £11.07 - 12.58 per hour
Salary: £13.78 - 15.00 per hour
SENA Support Worker Co Ordinator
Salary: £11.38 - 11.38 per hour
Resourcing Administrator - Barnet
Salary: £13.13 - 13.13 per hour
PA - Bromley
Salary: £19.62 - 19.62 per hour
Customer Services Officer - Southwark
Salary: £14.22 - 14.22 per hour
Schools HR Manager - Reading
Salary: £425 per day
Business Support Officer - Barnsley
Salary: Market related