Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
|Job Title:||Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool|
|Salary:||£13.12 - 13.12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Income Management Admin Officer – Liverpool (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £13.12ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To deliver and manage a day-to-day housing administration service across supported and sheltered schemes.
- To provide client-focused income & administration management service within a defined geographical area.
- Maximise performance across all KPI’s including income collection, void management, etc.
- Working as part of a team to achieve income and occupancy targets.
- Delivering high standards of housing management and ensuring that the service is continuously improving.
- Meeting rent collection and arrears targets.
- Taking responsibility for arrears management, rent collection and other income sources across a number of schemes.
- Clearly communicating client responsibilities and client compliance in a supported or sheltered housing context.
- Assisting clients with benefit and other financial issues.
- Day-to-day management and liaison of the relationship and contract with partner managing agents. Promote and encourage a high level of client involvement, consultation and communication.
- Working in line with health and safety requirements to ensure the overall safety and security of the scheme.
- Using appropriate IT systems and maintaining professional and timely records.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and consistent administration system across the area.
- Collating and submitting information returns, including funding and performance returns.
- Maintaining all financial administration systems, including rent accounts, invoices, petty cash and banking.
- Collating internal financial monitoring reports as and when required.
- Assist with the monitoring of all income and expenditure, reporting variances.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Planning Technician - Liverpool
Salary: £17.04 - 17.04 per hour
Admin Assistant - Orpington
Salary: £12.48 - 12.48 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Shefford
Salary: £11.22 - 11.22 per hour
Accommodation Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £17.12 - 17.12 per hour
Community Care Officer - Doncaster
Salary: £10.50 - 10.50 per hour