IT Business Support Officer - Bristol
|Job Title:||IT Business Support Officer - Bristol|
|Salary:||£12.47 - 12.47 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
IT Business Support Officer – Bristol (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £12.47ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
The primary purpose of this post is to support the Head of IT Services, the senior management team and the Business and Commercial team in the day-to-day management and delivery of the business activities of the Council’s IT Service. This includes supporting activities involved with supplier management, procurement, performance and risk management, compliance and service communications in accordance with the corporate objectives and values of the Council. The successful delivery of this service will enable Strategic Directors, Divisional Directors, Heads of Service and Partners to achieve improved service delivery, performance and productivity and contribute to the Council’s vision for the area and the organisation.
- Deliver effective administration and project support to the IT Service including meeting and event organisation, agenda and minute preparation and circulation, stakeholder communications, training and development, health and safety and risk management.
- Liaise with stakeholders and service delivery managers to monitor and record IT Service performance against Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Assist with and keep good records of Freedom of Information request ensuring all responses are captured within timescales.
- Identify relevant business risks including completion of the appropriate risk registers, mitigations, and escalation of risk as appropriate.
- Complete the timely processing of Purchase Orders, Purchase Card Administration, and maintaining IT Department Financial Reporting and Monitoring Spreadsheets.
- Complete the timely checking, processing, verification and authorization of supplier invoices and the processing of staff personnel checks.
- Contribute towards the identification and realisation of commercially viable opportunities for income generation and service development by building and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers.
- Supporting and assisting Senior Commercial Officers in procurement tenders and contracts management
- Carry out daily administrative duties including dealing with post, checking deliveries and goods receipting accordingly and minute taking.
- Contribute to the implementation and monitoring of a stock control process including a new Vendor and Supplier management system within the IT Department
- Monitor and process requests via Service Now system ensuring all updates and closures are completed in required timescales
- Daily monitoring and processing of requests to the team Mailboxes.
- Asset tagging, recording and set up of Mobile devices as appropriate
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Business Support Lead - Solihull
Salary: £18.06 - 18.06 per hour
Business Support Programme Co-ordinator - Solihull
Salary: £17.53 - 20.47 per hour
Service Development and Support officer - Barnsley
Salary: £28.06 - 28.06 per hour
Independent Living Brokerage and Support Officer
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
Met office - Finance business partner
Salary: Market related
Revenues Officer - Shrewsbury
Salary: £20.79 - 20.79 per hour
Transformation Business Analyst - Oldham
Salary: £21.23 - 21.23 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Shefford
Salary: £11.22 - 11.22 per hour
Accommodation Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £17.12 - 17.12 per hour
Payroll Officer - Basingstoke
Salary: £25 per hour
Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £13.12 - 13.12 per hour
Revenues & Benefits Quality Assurance Officer - Esher
Salary: £18.70 - 18.70 per hour