Passenger Assistant - Vulnerable People - North East London
|Passenger Assistant - Vulnerable People - North East London
|over 1 year ago
Passenger Assistant – Vulnerable People - North East London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Passenger Assistant looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Passenger Assistant to work across the Council Services working with Vulnerable People in and around the Bedfordshire area.
Pay Rates: £9.50 - £11.53 Per Hour
What the roles of a Passenger Assistant: Full JD Available
- You will be required to support the vulnerable children and adults that are travelling to and from school/ college
- Work closely with the driver, ensuring the passengers have a safe and enjoyable journey
- Be responsible safety such as seatbelts and harnesses
- Ensuring you can manoeuvre and secure wheelchairs
- Previous experience working with people with disabilities and medical conditions
- You will need to get on well with people and have a compassionate and supportive nature
- Must be reliable and flexible
- Willing to participate in induction and training
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Children’s Centre Assistant and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to the Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Children Centre Early Years Practitioner- East London
Salary: £13.70 - 17.13 per hour
Support Worker- Disabilities Accommodation Services - North London
Salary: £16.93 - 21.02 per hour
B6 Occupational Therapist- NHS Services - Bedford
Salary: £22 - 25 per hour
Homeless Support Worker
Salary: £14 - 17 per hour