Peterborough - Care Manager Adults
|Peterborough - Care Manager Adults
|about 1 month ago
Peterborough – Care Manager Adults
Location: Sand Martin House, Peterborough – On going contract
Working hours: 37 Hours
- Working as part of a multi-displinary team, promoting effective communication between other internal teams and outside agencies to arrange the reablement support process for each client maintaining service standards, continuity of operations and effective communication of all appropriate and relevant information
- Management of relief cover where appropriate to meet the needs of clients, in particular by the allocation of tasks, prioritising of workload and re-allocation to assure availability of Reablement Support Workers at all times
- Management of staff absence, sickness and any performance issues in accordance with PCC Policies and Procedures.
- Decision making of situations/matters of concern which need escalation to the Reablement Team Manager or the Head of Service for the Home Service Delivery Model.
- To complete audits of the medication support assessments completed by the Reablement Practitionerss to ensure assessments are delivered consistently across the service.
- Liaise with the Reablement Team Manager and locality teams to ensure continuity of operations and effective communication of all appropriate and relevant information.
- Ensure the implementation of health and safety procedures and policies are adhered to at all times minimise the risk of injury to staff and client’s.
- Ensuring client’s confidentiality is maintained at all times in accordance with Peterborough City Council’s Policies and Procedures.
- To take responsibility for participating in own supervision sessions and one’s own continuing professional development.
- Under guidance and in accordance with the Reablement Team Manager contribute to the development of the Reablement Service.
- Assist the Team Manager by establishing, maintaining and utilising information systems that will inform of performance management of the Reablement service.
- The post holder may receive information that is distressing about vulnerable adults and may be involved in discussions/meetings regarding these issues.
To find out more information please contact Deanna at Deannac@4recruimentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Residential Care Officer- Mirfield
Salary: £17.42 - 17.42 per hour
Support Worker- Doncaster
Salary: £15.29 - 15.29 per hour
Support Worker- Disabilities Accommodation Services - North London
Salary: £16.93 - 21.02 per hour
Support Worker- Supported Living Accommodation- Manchester
Salary: £13.61 - 13.61 per hour
Early Years Practitioner- Romford
Salary: £16.84 - 16.84 per hour
Children Centre Early Years Practitioner- East London
Salary: £13.70 - 17.13 per hour
Speech and Language Therapist- Luton
Salary: £26 - 28 per hour
B6 Occupational Therapist- NHS Services - Bedford
Salary: £22 - 25 per hour