Qualified Social Worker - Adoption Recruitment & Assessment
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Adoption Recruitment & Assessment|
|Salary:||£24 - 37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Adoption Recruitment & Assessment team to work with one of our clients based in Lancashire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates between £24-£37ph (Depending on experience)
- To support the recruitment of adopters
- To provide advice, training and support to adults inquiring about becoming adopters
- To undertake assessments of prospective adopters
- To support adopters and their family to an appropriate match and to gaining an adoption order.
This post is based within Adoption Lancashire and Blackpool with a need to work within the legislation, Adoption Agencies’ Regulations and National Minimum Adoption Standards at all times. It is located in the Recruitment & Assessment Team
- To undertake thorough and complex assessments of adoptive applicants, to analyse the information provided, and to present well written Prospective Adopter’s Reports to the Adoption Panel.
- To plan and participate in the preparation and training of Adoptive applicants.
- To support adoptive applicants through the process of matching and into placement
- Being involved in planning, facilitating and running training events
- To work as an enthusiastic and committed team member, contributing to the development of the Service
- To participate in team meetings, service meetings and any working groups deemed to be appropriate
- To participate in and deliver training for staff and adoptive applicants.
- To participate in regional and national events as appropriate
- To contribute to administrative, monitoring and evaluation systems for the adoption service
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available