Qualified Social Worker - Adoption Support Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Adoption Support Team|
|Salary:||£24 - 37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Adoption Support Team to work with one of our clients based in Lancashire. You wil be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates between £24 - £37ph
- Social worker based in the adoption support team providing services across Lancashire and outside Lancashire's boundaries where needed. The Role will involve providing support to adopters, adoptees and their families working within adoption legislation, policy and guidance.
- To manage an allocated workload, Ensuring high quality adoption support is available that meets the specific needs of adopters and adoptees according to Directorate priorities, and that all the legislation, standards and regulations are met.
- Being involved in running local support groups.
- Workers may be required to engage in joint training initiatives and undertake work originating outside the area if this is necessary to ensure equitable distribution of work, and in the interests of efficient and effective service delivery.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available