Qualified Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - Somerset (various location)
|Qualified Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - Somerset (various location)
|£30,451 - 34,728 per year
|almost 3 years ago
Qualified Social Worker – Adults Safeguarding – Somerset (various location)
We require an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Adult Services Team based within Somerset. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Worker experience of working within Adults Team.
The successful Social Worker will have duties of:
- Community Care, integrated care programme approach and risk assessment to work to protect the safety and protection of individuals.
- Statutory reviews and comply with appropriate legislation, policy and procedures.
- Assess client needs in consultation with them and with other professionals and agree levels of support.
- The need to engage with people refusing a service who are at risk to self or others.
- The need for sensitive negotiation when assessing service users and carers where there is conflict or lack of insight.
- Effectively manage people presenting in crisis needing a quick resolution, using relevant legislation and resources.
- Statutory responsibility for the assessment of carers (including young carers) needs and the formulation of a carers care plan.
A full job description is available on request.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be registered with SWE (Social Work England)
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £30,451 to £34,728
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on 0208 911 1085
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Team Lawyer - Wigan
Salary: £35 per hour
Recruitment Resourcer -Hybrid Working
Salary: Market related
Housing Disrepairs Solicitor
Salary: £21.50 - 50.00 per hour
Salary: £43,815 - 53,946 per year
Recruitment Resourcer / Trainee Consultant
Salary: £20k - 23k per year + Uncapped Commission