Qualified Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team to work with one of our clients based in Barnet. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates - £32ph
This post is for a Social worker to sit in a disabilities team - they will be working with adults (18 - 25 years)
candidate with extensive knowledge and experience of completing Care Act assessments, mental capacity assessments, Community Dol assessments.
extensive experience of safeguarding adults
Furthermore, knowledge and experience of transition work (children to adult services), understanding of the Children Act and SEND.
Knowledge and experience of Adults with learning disabilities and their carers, Autism, people with complex health needs.
Knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
- Assist in the management and motivation of a team of staff, giving guidance, advice and feedback as appropriate. To ensure good quality assessment, planning, intervention and reviewing which is essential to providing good outcomes for disabled children, as is detailed knowledge of law and policy relating to vulnerable children.
- Using specialist knowledge and expertise to provide a high level of support and supervision, providing advice and guidance to colleagues ensuring case work decisions are made in accordance with agreed procedures and professional standards.
- Take a lead in a specialist area of work or service or service development.
- Undertake specialist or complex casework where appropriate. To effectively manage risk where there is risk of, or actual, significant harm to disabled children to ensure that they are kept safe and protected from abuse.
- Contribute to the development of services, the meeting of targets and the identification and facilitation of changes of direction ensuring that work is delivered on schedule.
- Work in partnership across the sectors to deliver services, give advice and support to internal and external service providers. This will ensure that information and good practice is shared and that communication is effective.
- Within the relevant service area ensure that cases are managed in accordance with the Safeguarding procedures for vulnerable children. To ensure that agreed thresholds for intervention are maintained and statutory requirements are met.
- Ensure records are kept in accordance with professional standards and prepare and present reports on cases and issues.
- Contribute to the determination of budgets and the allocation of funds. If relevant: contribute to commissioning.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 514 9137
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available