Resolution Centre Operative - Southampton
|Job Title:||Resolution Centre Operative - Southampton|
|Salary:||£16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Resolution Centre Operative – Southampton (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £16.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To provide quality THOR based volume crime investigations, where deployment is not necessary, allowing Hampshire Constabulary’s resources to be targeted at high harm incidents.
1. Clearly and accurately record crimes and related information using RMS and ensuring compliance with HOCR and CDI.
2. Assess volume crimes using the THOR model to decide on the viability of further investigation.
3. Identify and assess any vulnerability or risk associated with victims, witnesses, or suspects, throughout the investigation, and take appropriate safeguarding measures.
4. Consider whether forensic deployment is required and task accordingly in a timely manner.
5. Investigate occurrences promptly and effectively, seeking positive outcomes for victims of crime.
6. Identify, gather, retain and effectively utilise relevant material, including information and intelligence in support of investigations.
7. Utilise third sector and other agency referrals to support the vulnerable and to reduce demand.
8. Adhere to the Victims code in relation to Victim Contact Agreements, ensuring that appropriate contact is maintained throughout the investigation, expectations are managed and outcomes are communicated in a timely manner.
9. Ensure that Out of Court Disposals are used where they are believed to be appropriate and effective, providing reparation to victims wherever possible.
10. Prepare high quality handovers in agreed timescales and maintain cooperative relationships with other departments and partner agencies.
11. To assist in the mentoring and assessment of less experienced colleagues as requested.
12. To give regular and effective service.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Recycling Centre Operative - Multiple Sites Across Essex
Salary: £11.86 - 11.86 per hour
Application Technical Consultant
Salary: £18.87 - 18.87 per hour
Receptionist - Romford
Salary: £14.34 - 14.34 per hour
Waste and Recycling Driver
Salary: £12.47 - 12.47 per hour
Customer Service Assistant - North Hertfordshire
Salary: £11.07 - 12.58 per hour
Finance Assistant: Travel Services - Preston
Salary: £13.30 - 13.30 per hour
Insurance Officer (Underwriter) - Solihull
Salary: £26.76 - 28.40 per hour
Data and Spatial Analyst - Basildon
Salary: £20 - 22 per hour
Accountancy Technician - Mold
Salary: £17.76 - 17.76 per hour
Housing Supply Assistant - Redbridge
Salary: £15.75 - 15.75 per hour
Business Support Officer - Cardiff
Salary: £11.39 - 11.39 per hour
PA - Bromley
Salary: £19.62 - 19.62 per hour