Resource Planner - London
|Resource Planner - London
|£16.20 - 16.20 per hour
|22 days ago
Resource Planner – London
£16.20 per hour
Contract – Full Time
- We’re recruiting a Resource Planner to join our South London team.
- We’re looking for diligent and resilient people responsible for making sure our repairs and maintenance service is efficiently delivered and is highly customer focused.
- Our client is the largest social landlord in the country with 360,000 residents, and there repairs and maintenance service is critical to our success.
- As a Resource Planner, you’ll be tasked with allocating appointment slots to arrange repairs to residents’ properties, and track the progress of our team of maintenance operatives to ensure these repairs are completed within their priority deadline.
- We’ll look to you to block out holiday, sickness and staff training time in operatives’ diaries, as well as schedule any necessary follow-on works.
- Contact all customers reminding them of the following day appointments
- Check the previous day’s diary to ensure all jobs were completed and closed down
- Check operatives are attending appointments throughout the day
- Ensure all operatives are fully utilized with minimal travel time in order to maximize productivity
- Ideally, you’ll already have demonstrable experience of working with resource scheduling software in a logistical customer focused environment and experience of scheduling teams within a repairs and maintenance environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an aptitude for close team working are essential.
To find out more information please contact Lily at Lilye@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salary: £16.20 - 16.20 per hour
People operations Assistant - London
Salary: £16.65 - 16.65 per hour
Repairs Customer Service
Salary: £13.47 - 13.47 per hour
Harrow - Senior Lawyer Contract, Procurement & Information Law
Salary: Market related
Coordinator/Operations Support - Poole
Salary: £14 per hour