Retirement Living Assistant
|Job Title:||Retirement Living Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.50 - 11.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bal Sunner|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Retirement Living Assistant. The post will involve working across various retirement living schemes in the Liverpool area. The purpose of this role is to provide a housing management function for the retirement living services.
The purpose of the role will be to facilitate the coordination and delivery of a professional service to Retirement Living customers across a designated patch of the retirement living portfolio, in line with the clients performance standards. To provide an effective provision and delivery of services, facilities and housing management across a group of schemes. Day to day monitoring of service level agreements with partners.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Daily welfare checking on customers.
- Act as a point of reference on the phone or in a reception area as required.
- Assist in the provision of comprehensive housing management including working with tenancy agreements.
- Carry out day to day office administration functions to ensure that all records and files are maintained and held securely and that the confidentiality of information is upheld.
- Report repairs and maintenance needs on behalf of the customer following agreed procedures.
- Assist in the monitoring and delivery of service contracts at the scheme including lifts, heating, fire equipment, gardening etc.
- Work in line with, monitor and report any discrepancies in health and safety standards within schemes.
- To ensure that the companies Health and Safety policy is fully implemented at the scheme, ensuring customers are aware of the provision of security at the scheme at all times.
- Promote and encourage a high level of customer involvement, consultation and communication.
- To monitor standards of maintenance and cleanliness by conducting regular site inspections.
- Monitoring and meeting relevant health and safety standards in properties.
- Monitoring the delivery of reactive repairs across the properties within the cluster ensuring they are of a high standard and cost effective.
- Working with colleagues to ensure key performance indicators (e.g. voids and arrears) are being met.
- To travel, within a reasonable distance, to provide cover to other schemes as required.
- Experience of working with vulnerable and older people
- Experience of housing management duties
- Formal care, support or housing qualifications would be desirable
- Working in a customer focused environment.
- Basic IT skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Car driver is essential
- Enhanced DBS check
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Social Care Assessor
Salary: £18 - 20 per hour
Salary: £10.42 - 10.42 per hour
Assistant care manager- Education Care and Health Services- Bromley
Salary: £23.96 - 23.96 per hour
Youth Voice and Participation Support Worker
Salary: £12 - 16 per hour
Salary: £11.00 - 14.77 per hour