Retirement Living Support Worker
|Retirement Living Support Worker
|£11.00 - 14.20 per hour
|almost 2 years ago
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Retirement Living Support Worker for our client who operates 4 retirement living schemes within the Wirral area.
As a Retirement Living Support Workers you will be responsible for the delivery of individual, positive, outcome focused support packages to the customers of clients Retirement living Schemes, ensuring the service promotes empowerment and independence whilst working proactively and meeting the contractual requirements so that the overall compliance is achieved.
The role will require you to work at 1 scheme per day so candidates must be able to drive. The client will consider someone who can work 4 or 5 days per week and starts times are flexible.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Knowledge of ‘Best Practice’ in both crisis intervention and planned support working in the older people sector.
- Ensuring customers have access to relevant external support services.
- Working with customers to agree and set goals and actions.
- To liaise with voluntary and statutory agencies to ensure there is a provision of services that enhances the quality of life and supports independence.
- Work closely with the Retirement Living Health and Wellbeing Service to promote healthy initiatives across all schemes.
- Signpost tenants to other providers of support, advice and advocacy.
- Liaise with care professionals and hospital services to develop links and facilitate successful hospital admissions and discharges.
- Ensure outcomes are recorded in a way that evidences best practice and can be used for analytical purposes.
- Promote and encourage high level of customer involvement and communication.
- To have the ability to use appropriate IT Systems and maintain professional and timely records.
- Experience of supporting older people within a community setting.
- Experience of working with older and vulnerable client groups.
- Experience of delivering structured support in either housing or social care.
- Experience of using clear recording mechanisms.
- Enhanced DBS check
- To demonstrate IT Skills to include a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel as well as a willingness to learn specific IT systems used within Riverside; and complete relevant IT training where required.
- Car driver
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Support Worker- Doncaster
Salary: £15.29 - 15.29 per hour
Homeless Support Worker
Salary: £14 - 17 per hour
Support Worker- Disabilities Accommodation Services - North London
Salary: £16.93 - 21.02 per hour
B6 Occupational Therapist- NHS Services - Bedford
Salary: £22 - 25 per hour
Early Years Practitioner- Romford
Salary: £16.84 - 16.84 per hour
Speech and Language Therapist- Luton
Salary: £26 - 28 per hour
Children Centre Early Years Practitioner- East London
Salary: £13.70 - 17.13 per hour