Rough Sleepers Support Worker - Ashford
|Job Title:||Rough Sleepers Support Worker - Ashford|
|Salary:||£14.20 - 14.20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Rough Sleepers Support Worker- Ashford
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Support Worker to work support Rough Sleepers in The Ashford Area.
Role Purpose: (Full Job spec can be provided on request)
- We are seeking proactive, outcome focused people to join our Rough Sleepers Service. The Rough Sleepers Service has been set the ambitious target to end rough sleeping in Ashford
- You will provide intensive support to entrenched rough sleepers, and rough sleepers with complex needs.
- You will help Rough sleepers with high needs to move from the street into sustainable housing with the appropriate support, and play a key role in Ashford’s multidisciplinary approach to ending rough sleeping within the borough.
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious, proactive, collaborative, highly motivated and ready for a new challenge.
- To coordinate the support for an allocated case load of low/medium/high needs residents and place in appropriate Maidstone service through consideration of risk and need, ensuring that appropriate OASYS Risk Assessments or comparable information are collated and used as part of this process. Working proactively and innovatively with individuals who are hard to engage, to create a goals-focussed move-on plan
- Attend and actively participate in meetings such as case conferences, handover and reflective practice
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and inspiring service aimed at ending rough sleeping in Ashford.
- At least 6 months experience of working directly with vulnerable people and successfully supporting them through the process of change.
- Must have excellent IT Skills
- You must also have strong communication and creative problem-solving skills together with the drive and passion to help vulnerable people to live independent and fulfilling lives.
- Good working knowledge of the benefit system, Homelessness, mental health, substance use and recovery.
- Car user with full driving licence and access to own vehicle would be ideal but not essential
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
Pay Rates: £14.20 Per Hour
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Rough Sleepers Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available