School Technician - Camden
|Job Title:||School Technician - Camden|
|Salary:||£21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
School Technician – Camden (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £21.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
The role of the Schools Technician (SDE Post) Level 3, Zone 1) is to support the provision of IT infrastructure in Camden Schools, respond to customer requests, problem resolution and service request operation that meets the needs of the Schools IT Support Service customer base and the wider Council; having a strong customer service ethos.
- Routinely attend school and council sites for the purpose of completing customer requests.
- To provide technical support (also known as second line support) in the installation and maintenance of system software such as operating systems, data management products, office automation products and other utility software
- To strive to meet and exceed SLA performance targets
- To assist in the provision of more technical support involving specialist areas such as: networks, servers, information integration, information security controls and web solutions
- To provide technical services remotely or on customer site ensuring the integrity of changes and the protection of customer data
- To manage customer relationships, liaising with Head Teachers, Heads of traded services, and ICT coordinators
- To maintain change control documentation
- To take ownership of service incidents until resolved escalating where necessary to third-line support staff and suppliers
- To assist occasionally in the provision of first-line support, user account administration, Active Directory support, the use of software, compliance of software licences, the procurement of ICT products and services & data recovery
- To provide statistics and associated information for performance reports and management information
- To keep up-to-date with changing technical knowledge
- Following agreed procedures, identify, register and categorise incidents.
- Respond to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfil requests or enable resolution.
- Provide first line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocate unresolved incidents and problems as appropriate.
- Maintain the configuration management system, documenting details of all hardware/software items that have been installed, removed or changed so that configuration management records are fully updated and accurate.
- Contribute to creation of support documentation.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available