Schools HR Manager - Reading
|Job Title:||Schools HR Manager - Reading|
|Salary:||£425 per day|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Schools HR Manager – Reading
Contract, Full Time
£425 per day
Hybrid Working – Office based 1 – 2 days.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understanding of recruitment processes including attraction, the EVP, branding and devising campaigns and their application in this context.
- Able to devise and recommend attraction campaigns and monitor their effectiveness.
- Able to build relationships with the senior managers, colleagues, internal customers, and external partners including recruitment agencies.
- Able to devise strategies to ensure online presence, including the use of social media to reach target audience.
- Manage the specification and creation and maintenance of a Reading children’s social work jobs microsite ensuring its effectiveness, creating high quality content including videos staff profiles and testimonials.
- Understand the use of Google analytics, paid for adverts online adverts and so on to ensure the microsite can be found.
- Understanding of the candidate experience – able to map and redesign `touch points’
- Communicate with and update candidates on the progress of their application booking interviews with them, using text email and voice calls as appropriate.
- Work with senior managers to clarify the Reading employment offer (EVP) ensuring it is promoted effectively and monitors its impact.
- Ability to maintain data and provide full analytics on all recruitment processes.
- Specify, design commission high quality recruitment materials.
- Receive and process all incoming CV’s from partners.
To find out more information please contact Billy at Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Information Governance Manager - Bury
Salary: £25 per hour
Resourcing Administrator - Barnet
Salary: £13.13 - 13.13 per hour
Senior Information Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £24.88 - 24.88 per hour
Business Support Officer - Romford
Salary: £17.69 - 17.69 per hour
Admissions Support Officer
Salary: £25 per hour