SEN Manager - Children Services - Enfield
|SEN Manager - Children Services - Enfield
|over 2 years ago
SEN Manager – Children Services – Enfield
Are you a passionate, dedicated SEN Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a SEN Manager to work across the Children & Education Services in and around the Enfield area.
SEN Manager Rates: £400 - £503.48 per Day- Umbrella Rates
What the roles of a SEN Manager Involves: Full JD Available
- SEN Manager role to perform all statutory SEN work. Manage a competent team of 3 Team Leaders and 2 Team Managers. Must have strong legal knowledge and a confident manner.
- To provide, manage and develop an effective and efficient SEN Service in respect of the statutory procedures for the assessment, planning, and annual review of pupils, including the provision and placement made for students with special educational needs and any challenge to the LA in the form of tribunals or from the Local Government Ombudsman, legal representatives or elected Members or MPs.
- To develop the SEN Services team to ensure the management and co-ordination of the associated casework of pupils and students who require statutory assessment and review as part of a systematic and integrated approach to the provision for meeting their special educational needs.
- Educated to degree level.
- Evidence of continuing relevant professional development.
- Relevant post graduate qualification, or extensive experience of working in SEN for a Local Authority
- Experience of contributing to or co-ordinating the completion of Statutory SEN Assessments.
- Experience of the implementation and monitoring of EHCPs
- Experience of Chairing meetings dealing with complex issues.
- Ability to work successfully with a range of agencies and professionals at all levels within the organisations.
- Ability to lead on strategic development of services for children and young people with disabilities and additional needs.
- Knowledge and experience of educational resources.
- Knowledge of local democratic processes and of working with elected members.
- Experience of report writing i.e. responding to complaints, FOI Requests etc.
- Experience of regional and national partnership working within the area of SEN/disabilities.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a SEN Manager and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to the Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available