Senior Communications Officer - Salford
|Job Title:||Senior Communications Officer - Salford|
|Salary:||£22.11 - 22.11 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Senior Communications officer – Salford
Contract – Full Time
- A key role in delivering the council’s communications strategy, building, and strengthening relationships with local, regional and national stakeholders and media to promote the positive image of Salford as a place to invest and do business.
- Lead the strategic proactive planning and delivery of communications and PR plans, including preparing, managing and evaluating plans to meet goals and objectives, working closely with other members of the Communications Team.
- Support the development of digital audience communications based on understanding and targeting of audiences, including preparing news content for websites and e-bulletins.
- Monitor traditional and all forms of digital and social media to identify stories and commentary that is relevant to in order to engage journalists and external stakeholders.
- Manage media enquiries, handling them in a timely and accurate manner and ensuring appropriate approvals.
- Undertake data analysis, analytics, research, and evaluation in support of the council’s overall communications business priorities and communications strategies.
- Continuously develop and improve systems and ways of working to provide an effective service.
- Proven communications skills and expertise with a record of accomplishment for delivering outcomes and providing enthusiasm and credible trusted advice in public relations.
- Able to influence, to agree goals with colleagues and partners to develop effective collaborative approaches
- Proven ability to effective and productive relationships with internal teams, leaders, stakeholders, influencers and media
- Able to take both creative and intelligence-led approaches, looking for opportunities to advance communications and strategic plans
To find out more information please contact Lily at Lilye@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available