Service Charge Analyst
|Service Charge Analyst
|£36k - 37k per year
|30 days ago
4Recruitment Services are seeking Service Charge Analyst for our housing association client based in Camden.
Hybrid working, 3 days in our Camden office and 2 days at home, 35 hours per week.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Responsible for the accurate calculation, construction and issue of all service charges, including both annual revenue charges and major works charges for our properties
- Proactively ensure that the databases and mapping used for the calculation of rents and service charges is up to date, accurate and contains all the relevant information.
- Maximising income to the service and organisation by maximising levels of cost capture when calculating service charges
- Ensuring the accuracy of charges and assisting in the resolution of disputes and queries, including First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) work and attendance
- Responsible for the reconciliation of invoices and for actualising end of year accounts both Financial and calendar year
- Provide an excellent customer focused professional service to residents and clients ensuring all legal landlord/freeholder obligations are met, ensuring all relevant fees, charges, notices and rents are issued in a timely manner and addressing any queries in relation to these as required.
- Responsible for dealing with customers directly, responding to customer enquiries via phone and email and attending residents meetings regarding rents and service charges
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Exceptional Excel skills and experience gathering, adding, manipulating and analysing numeric data
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to see the residents point of view and deliver complex messages to our residents in a way that is both accurate and accessible.
- Ability to build effective links with relevant stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Experience in dealing with service charges (Desirable)
- Knowledge of property management and experience of calculating and issuing charges (Desirable)
- Knowledge of leases, tenancies, legislation and case law in relation to service charges and rents (Desirable)
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Portsmouth - Service Leader (Leasehold services manager)
Salary: £27.73 - 27.73 per hour
Housing Services Officer
Salary: £16 - 20 per hour
Salary: £17.08 - 17.08 per hour
Dorset - Accommodation Officer
Salary: £15.77 - 15.77 per hour
Outreach Housing Assistant.
Salary: £11.00 - 13.85 per hour