Social Care Assessor
|Job Title:||Social Care Assessor|
|Salary:||£18 - 20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bal Sunner|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Social Care Assessor to assist our client based in Manchester.
The Social Care Assessor will be responsible for undertaking holistic Care Act 2014 assessments both within the community and hospital/intermediate care facilities.
The role holder will undertake home visits and carry out holistic strengths-based observations and assessments of citizens to support a determination of social care needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Arranging timely support for reablement, packages of care, respite, carer assessments, equipment and minor adaptations to support independent living, assistive technology and support carers and family members.
- Advising citizens and referring them to appropriate services based on the observation and assessment completed, ensuring that the provision of services supports citizens maximise their independence.
- Developing and implementing citizen support plans to meet identified social needs of individuals, enabling the citizen to achieve maximum health and well-being.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with citizens and working proactively with appropriate stakeholders to assess the individual’s needs and support positive outcomes for citizens.
- Complete strengths based holistic assessments and observations, identifying and arranging appropriate adults services to meet the needs of the citizen.
- Providing and facilitating the provision and fitting of equipment, adaptations and/or intervention from other agencies or departments.
- Identifying safeguarding and mental capacity issues and referrals as appropriate; assisting in investigations of allegations of any form of abuse to vulnerable adults
- Actively participating in new initiatives and future changes intended to improve service delivery.
- Experience of working in a Social Care or Health Care Setting with an understanding of relevant Social Care legislation.
- Hold or willing to undertake and achieve NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care within six months of commencing in post
- Enhanced DBS check
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salary: £11.00 - 14.77 per hour
Assistant care manager- Education Care and Health Services- Bromley
Salary: £23.96 - 23.96 per hour
Deputy Team Manager
Salary: £30.46 - 30.46 per hour
Salary: £10.42 - 10.42 per hour
Youth Voice and Participation Support Worker
Salary: £12 - 16 per hour