|£26.30 - 26.30 per hour
|29 days ago
Solicitor (Adult Social Care) (Legal)
Salary: £26.30 Per Hour
Full Time (37 hours per week)
Working arrangements : Hybrid
Our client will consider experienced Paralegal,/Legal Executive/CILEX Lawyer as well as Solicitor/Barrister.
Remote working may be considered, however our client is now working to a hybrid model, whereby some attendance the office will be required. You will also be required to attend Court in person when required.
You will be:
- To undertake a range of legal work in connection with the work of the team and to provide general legal advice to all client departments.
- Key Area - Adult Social Care: Mental Capacity Act, Care Act, Mental Health Act, Safeguarding.
- To assist Legal Services in maintaining the provision of an effective and efficient Legal Service to the County Council.
- To assist County Legal Services in maintaining the provision of an effective and efficient legal service to the County Council in compliance with the LEXCEL Office Procedures Manual formulated in accordance with the Law Society’s Practice Management Standards.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens on 07860953716 or via email AmberD@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available