Specialist Business Support Officer - Wirral
|Job Title:||Specialist Business Support Officer - Wirral|
|Salary:||£12.81 - 12.81 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Specialist Business Support Officer – Wirral (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £12.81ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Work collectively with colleagues across Children’s Services to ensure Children’s Services is making Wirral great for children, young people and their families and to promote an ethos of a high level of customer service to all key stakeholders, partners and clients. Provide efficient administrative support and be responsible for, in accordance with corporate policies, administrations of financial reporting, collation of information, communications and auditing procedures in support of the delivery of statutory requirements across the service.
- Responsible for the development, operation and delivery of comprehensive administration support across the service, ensuring deadlines are met and tasks are completed to a high standard, inclusive of minute taking.
- Minute take events and meetings, incorporating previous minutes (where relevant within SFEF principles, and to support inputting into plans/ identify red, amber and green cases). In addition, sending invites, preparing and inputting into agendas and associated papers, booking and setting up relevant rooms, circulating minutes and coordinating refreshments, and progressing follow up actions. Ensuring that all minutes of meetings are completed and distributed in line with relevant policies and procedures.
- Responsible for developing and updating electronic and paper systems for filing of stored data.
- Take a lead role in data capture and reporting.
- Provide informal, on the job, training, professional support and guidance to administrative staff across the service.
- Assist in the development of the administration staff key skills and abilities through sharing expertise and knowledge with others. Recognising own strengths and areas of expertise and use these to advise and support others.
- Support in maintaining accurate financial records to aid service management financial planning, forecasting and expenditure.
- Support with recruitment processes including safer recruitment requirements e.g. DBS/reference requests, coordination of interview schedules, induction, performance management, training and mentoring systems for staff across the service.
- Oversee procurement operations and be responsible for compliance of auditing procedures, reporting any financial risks to service management.
- Contributing to and assisting in the delivery of effective marketing and promotion strategies for the service, including organisation of events, conferences and information networks.
- Where relevant, support with the management of facilities.
- Responsible for securing appropriate licences, insurances, service contracts and operational procedures.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Business Support Officer - Cardiff
Salary: £11.39 - 11.39 per hour
Business Support Officer - Romford
Salary: £17.69 - 17.69 per hour
Business Support Officer - Barnsley
Salary: Market related
Business Support Officer - Bristol
Salary: £12.84 - 12.84 per hour
Business Support Administrator
Salary: £10.42 - 10.42 per hour
Planning Support Officer
Salary: £13 per hour
Admissions Support Officer
Salary: £25 per hour
SENA Support Worker Co Ordinator
Salary: £11.38 - 11.38 per hour
Finance Officer - Bristol
Salary: £20.56 - 20.56 per hour
Housing Officer - Sutton
Salary: £15.18 - 15.18 per hour
Income Officer - Camden
Salary: £20.57 - 20.57 per hour
Council Tax Officer / Revenues & Benefits Officer - Lewisham
Salary: £25.52 - 25.52 per hour