Support Officer - Hackney
|Job Title:||Support Officer - Hackney|
|Salary:||£19 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Support Officer – Hackney (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £19.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To support the preparation, implementation and delivery of the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) charging schedule, the supporting viability evidence base and infrastructure plan.
- To ensure the day-to-day operations of Council systems such as M3 and Exacom remain up to date in terms of the management, monitoring expenditure and allocation of financial and non-financial developer contributions arising from CIL and s106 Agreements.
- To provide support and advice to Development Management in matters related to the levying of CIL and the discharge of financial and non-financial s106 obligations.
- To provide advice and manage enquiries on CIL & s106 issues and other related matters.
- Assist the team in the supervision of contractors or students which may be used from time to time in completing specific tasks associated with the management and monitoring of s106 agreements and CIL.
- To ensure that advice given, and recommendations made have full and proper regard for the Council’s planning policies, standards and relevant Government legislation and guidance.
- To contribute proactively towards the implementation of policies, programmes and systems to address the changing demand on the Service and in accordance with best practice.
- To ensure that duties are carried out in accordance with the Council’s policies and Code of Conduct, incorporating the principles of valuing diversity.
- To contribute significantly to the service delivery, developing and implementing customer-focussed standards in a regulatory environment, meeting laid down performance indicators.
- To inform, advise and respond to residents and customers as required.
- To carry out the monitoring, enforcement and collection of financial and non-financial contributions relating to all CIL and s106 Agreements to ensure the prompt receipt and release of monies.
- To complete site visits and enter relevant data into s106 / CIL systems such as M3, Exacom (or equivalents) and run reports as necessary for managers and other Council departments as required.
- To provide advice and support negotiations on CIL and Section 106 Agreements on development proposals at the pre-planning and planning application stages.
- To deal with enquiries on CIL s106 Agreements from elected Members, other Council departments, the local community and representatives of development interests.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Planning Support Officer
Salary: £13 per hour
Admissions Support Officer
Salary: £25 per hour
Business Support Officer - Cardiff
Salary: £11.39 - 11.39 per hour
Business Support Officer - Barnsley
Salary: Market related
Business Support Officer - Romford
Salary: £17.69 - 17.69 per hour
Business Support Officer - Bristol
Salary: £12.84 - 12.84 per hour
Finance Officer - Bristol
Salary: £20.56 - 20.56 per hour
Housing Officer - Sutton
Salary: £15.18 - 15.18 per hour
SENA Support Worker Co Ordinator
Salary: £11.38 - 11.38 per hour
Pensions Officer - Islington
Salary: £19.73 - 19.73 per hour
Income Officer - Camden
Salary: £20.57 - 20.57 per hour
Salary: £13.78 - 15.00 per hour