Support Worker- Supported Living Accommodation- Manchester
|Support Worker- Supported Living Accommodation- Manchester
|£13.61 - 13.61 per hour
|23 days ago
Support Worker- Manchester
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Support Worker to join a Supported Accommodation team based in Manchester.
Umbrella Pay- £13.61 per hour
19/02/2024 – 1 month initially and then reviewed
Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 4.30pm, 35 hrs/week
- Work as part of a Supported Accommodation team proving support to learning disabled adults.
- Provide practical and emotional support to individuals that will promote independence.
- Support to maintain daily living skills.
- Maintain high levels of hygiene including personal and intimate care.
- Ensure medication is administered, taken and recorded, in line with the medication policy.
- Reporting signs of injury, illness, suspected abuse to the appropriate member of the team.
- Promote equal opportunities in the workplace and deliver services which are accessible and appropriate to the diverse needs of customers.
- Identify and understand health and social care needs of customers and respond to their needs by providing relevant services that promote their independence health and wellbeing.
- Assist and support customers to access appropriate community services that promote their independence health and wellbeing including diet, exercise and health Action Plans
- Assist and support other involved parties including the customers families.
- Maintain strong, trusting working relationships with parents, families, and the carers and friends of customers.
- Maintain records, monitoring information and ensure procedures are followed, such as cash handling and where appropriate share relevant information with colleagues.
- Experience as a Support Worker working with people who require nursing or personal care
- Physical Intervention Training
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively taking account of individual needs
- Be flexible to work evenings and weekends in unpredictable working conditions
- Enhanced Adult DBS registered to the Update Service
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are a Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Support Worker- Disabilities Accommodation Services - North London
Salary: £16.93 - 21.02 per hour
Support Worker- Doncaster
Salary: £15.29 - 15.29 per hour
Residential Care Officer- Mirfield
Salary: £17.42 - 17.42 per hour
B6 Occupational Therapist- NHS Services - Bedford
Salary: £22 - 25 per hour
Early Years Practitioner- Romford
Salary: £16.84 - 16.84 per hour