Systems Coordinator - Lambeth
|Job Title:||Systems Coordinator - Lambeth|
|Salary:||£20.84 - 20.84 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Systems Coordinator – Lambeth (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £20.84ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To be responsible for ensuring that all technology systems supporting the Active Lambeth leisure service are working properly and to minimise downtime. Train staff on how to use the various systems and liaise with providers and Lambeth’s technology team to address any systems issues. Support the implementation of new systems and ongoing development to improve service delivery. Work closely with the dedicated leisure services application support officer in LamTech.
- Continually check and assess internal systems, software, apps and telephony. Day-to-day troubleshooting, dealing with faults yourself where possible; liaising with external software providers and Lambeth’s Technology team (LamTech) as appropriate to resolve more significant problems. Work closely with the dedicated support officer within LamTech who will lead on application support for Flow, Coursepro and other systems.
- Assist in the co-ordination of ICT including system specification, procurement, installation, configuration and maintenance of PCs, tablets, hardware, software and LAN systems.
- Train staff on how to use the range of software and hardware systems used by the service. Create how-to user guides, tutorials and videos.
- Act as first point of call for staff in terms of IT support for the leisure specific systems.
- Monitor the compliance of external software providers against their contractual responsibilities.
- Co-ordinate the roll-out of any new technology systems. Test and support the release of new versions or upgrades – design and write test plans and test specifications. Communicate changes to system users and provide training as required. Act as a Super User for leisure ICT systems.
- Be responsible for shared and back-up hardware such as tablets and desktops. Store items securely and manage the issuing of items to staff. Ensure replacement are ordered as required and co-ordinate repairs and maintenance work.
- Administer change control for leisure technology systems though logging of issues and requests for change; undertaking initial assessment and feasibility and presenting options to managers.
- Produce briefings on technology systems for managers.
- Supporting users both proactively and reactively with advice and direction on how to use the systems.
- Reviewing incidents to determine trends, problems and causes, and identify improvements.
- Maintain the issues log and change log.
- Maintain manuals and system documentation.
- Monitor the systems used to ensure data quality and compliance with audit requirements.
- Undertake benchmarking and remain abreast of systems developments within the leisure industry. Present proposals to managers for systems-related change and development.
- Manage systems to ensure users are given appropriate access through adding, amending and deleting user permissions and maintaining access control tables.
- Ensure all system administration processes are completed according to the needs to the service or agreed system protocols.
- Work flexibly in undertaking the duties and responsibilities of this job, and participate as required in multi-disciplinary, cross-department and cross-organisational groups and task teams. Occasional weekend working may be required for which Time Off in Lieu will be granted. Undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post.
- Take responsibility, relevant to the post, for ensuring that Council statutes, policies and procedures and government legislation are upheld. This includes, amongst others: Management Compliance Charter, Environmental Policy, Data Protection Act, Race Equality Action Plan, Quality Assurance Plan, Health & Safety and Financial Regulations.
- Take responsibility, appropriate to the post for tackling racism and promoting good race, ethnic and community relations.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available