Transformation Business Analyst - Oldham
|Transformation Business Analyst - Oldham
|£21.23 - 21.23 per hour
|3 months ago
Transformation Business Analyst – Oldham (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £21.23ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
As part of a corporate Transformation Programme, complete business analysis to ensure the successful delivery of services which support the review of activities in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of services and the customer experience.
Working with and motivating colleagues across the Council to ensure delivery of agreed tasks/projects which span the breadth of the business.
- Engage with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
- Work with multiple stakeholders to understand and investigate performance of the service or function and assess opportunities to secure major improvements in efficiency and effectiveness and agree scope of all activity
- Undertake and use robust comparator research to identify best practice in order to develop and redesign innovative solutions based on efficiency, effectiveness and customer expectations
- Use data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Consider opportunities and potential risks attached to suggestions and identify mitigating action.
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce recommendations
- Gain agreement, from project sponsors, of the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business
- Communicate the benefits of any recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern
- Produce written documentation to support the analyses, report on findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- Support staff and teams in making your recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- To support the implementation of corporate initiatives, and the Council’s values and behaviours, and to ensure they are embedded in the team and across the organisation.
- To ensure strong and effective working relationships with others, both internal, including Elected Members, and external, including networks locally, nationally and regionally, to support the delivery of corporate objectives, and to inform and support the Leadership’s priorities and proposals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Business support officer
Salary: £13.66 - 13.66 per hour
Business Support Officer - Sefton
Salary: £11.49 - 11.49 per hour
Business support officer - Walsall
Salary: £14.91 - 14.91 per hour
Coordinator/Operations Support - Poole
Salary: £14 per hour
Risk, Insurance and Information Governance Officer
Salary: £16.06 - 16.06 per hour
Repairs Customer Service
Salary: £13.47 - 13.47 per hour
Salary: £12.18 - 12.18 per hour