Assistant House Manager - Greenwich
|Job Title:||Assistant House Manager - Greenwich|
|Salary:||£17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Assistant House Manager – Greenwich (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £17.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To assist the House Manager in day to day management of a staffed residential unit/community based house for people with learning disabilities
To assist in the maintenance of high quality care, ensuring that individual clients are supported.
Direct provision of client care
Assisting with the implementation of the Department’s Health and Safety policies
- NVQ level 4/5
- Registered managers award
- Experience in managing residential homes for Adults with Learning disabilities.
- Knowledge of CQC requirements.
- Able to be a part of an on call system.
- Trained to administer medication
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available