Audio Visual Rollout Coordinator - Haringey
|Job Title:||Audio Visual Rollout Coordinator - Haringey|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Audio Visual Rollout Coordinator – Haringey (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £35.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced, hands-on Roll Out Coordinator to join the team.
We are looking for a person who can work flexibly alongside the stakeholders, project team, supplier and users, and who has been through similar journeys. The person will be responsible for the overall coordination, testing, UAT and rollout of the new technology through to sign off.
- We will require a person to be both organised and hands on to seamlessly deliver the new technology and spaces. In addition to this the person should have:
- Having worked within local authorities would be beneficial.
- Experience of working on large AV rollouts.
- Experience of working with Digital Signage setups.
- Experience of working with Room Booking system setups.
- Experience Microsoft Teams Rooms setups.
- Knowledge and experience working with AV setups both with technical teams and users.
- Knowledge and experience implementation, testing and signoff of the following technologies would be beneficial -
- Microsoft Teams Rooms
- AV Monitoring Tools
- QSC, Lightware, Creston systems.
- Project coordination and decision-making skills are essential.
- AV troubleshooting skill are essential.
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level.
- Agree and approve a schedule of works.
- Agree and approve Test and UAT Scripts.
- Ensure all spaces are booked and available for install.
- Ensure communications of works and any disruption have been. communicated to affected areas.
- Facilitate AV engineers whilst on site.
- Facilitate and action integration with the LAN.
- Facilitate and action integrations with existing systems and O365.
- Witness test all elements of AV installations.
- Log and tracking of all issues and snags through to resolution.
- Sign off all phased of installation once solutions are fully tested and approved.
- Arrange and facilitate UAT with Change Team.
- Work with supplier to facilitate administrator training and cascade as appropriate.
- Agree all handover materials with technical teams and supplier.
- Facilitate Change Team to enable end user training.
- Support staff with issues and build process to report problems.
- Move solutions into BAU.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available