Charnwood - Housing Allocations Officer
|Job Title:||Charnwood - Housing Allocations Officer|
|Salary:||£13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Deanna Clarke|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Charnwood (Loghborough) – Housing Allocations Officer
Pay Rate: £13ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Location: LE11 2TX (Hybrid work)
- Select applicants for the allocation of Council properties and nomination to Housing Association properties under supervision of Principal Housing Officer (Assessment and Development).
- Assess and investigate Housing Register and Housing Transfer applications.
- Assist other Housing Officers as required with the assessment and investigation of homeless applications and ensure that Council policies are followed in the allocations process.
- Undertake the allocation of properties, in accordance with Council policies and procedures.
- Monitor progress of void properties, and liase with the Maintenance and Works Division to facilitate new tenancy arrangements at the earliest opportunity.
- Deal with day-to-day allocations, Housing Register and Housing Transfer enquiries from applicants and tenants and conduct interviews and home visits as required.
- Investigate and assess Housing Register and Housing transfer applications.
- Carry out administrative procedures relating to the lettings process and produce statistical information on homelessness, allocations, voids etc.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Deannac@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £11.00 - 14.70 per hour
Housing Services Officer - Bolton
Salary: £16.90 - 16.90 per hour
Homeless Prevention Officer - Leicester
Salary: £17.53 - 17.53 per hour
Homeless Placement & Move-On Officer - East London
Salary: Umbrella Rates
Retirement Living Co-Ordinator
Salary: £12 - 14 per hour