Child Protection Advisor - (LADO) Child Protection Team
|Job Title:||Child Protection Advisor - (LADO) Child Protection Team|
|Salary:||£35.05 - 35.05 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Child Protection Advisor - (LADO) Child Protection Team to work with one of our clients based in Doncaster. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rates between £35.05
- To contribute to the provision of an effective child protection service by chairing multi-agency Child Protection conferences.
- To provide expert safeguarding advice and consultation to the department and outside agencies.
- To quality assure multi-agency service delivery and support and challenge practice in the best interest of our most vulnerable children and young people.
- To identify and promote areas of good practice and contribute to practice improvement
- To support the Safeguarding Manager in ensuring the Child Protection Conference system is run efficiently and effectively.
- To chair Child Protection Conferences in a professional manner using Signs of Safety.
- To monitor the preparedness of parents, carers and children for Child Protection Conferences and ensure that they participate as fully as possible in the process.
- To monitor the quality of work, written and verbal social work reports to Child Protection Conferences and the thoroughness of the implementation of protection plans to contribute to the overall quality assurance function of the service.
- Drive good practice with service managers, team managers, social workers and multi-agency partners
- To capture and share good practice alongside challenging practice shortfalls and escalating concerns appropriately across the multi-agency partnership.
- To monitor the participation, preparedness and quality of written and verbal presentations to Child Protection Conferences of members of the inter-agency network.
- To respond to any complaints raised by professionals or family members during the process of an investigation, Child Protection Conference or thereafter.
- To maintain effective liaison with all appropriate agencies working in the field of child protection and to identify and develop links with agencies.
- To attend meetings on behalf of the Safeguarding Manager.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Social Work Assistant - Child Protection Team - Mansfield
Salary: £14.70 - 14.70 per hour
Residential Support Worker - Harrow
Salary: £21.97 - 21.97 per hour
Residential Support Worker - Leicester
Salary: £14.64 - 19.52 per hour
Lunchtime Teaching Assistant
Salary: £13 per hour