Data Analyst - Tower Hamlets
|Job Title:||Data Analyst - Tower Hamlets|
|Salary:||£23 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Data Analyst – Tower Hamlets (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £23.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
• Research, collate, capture, store and publish evidence and datasets to support this planning and decision making within client Directorates.
• The post-holder will be required to research and identify external and internal datasets required to help the Council understand demand for services now and in the future.
• The post-holder will be responsible for ensuring that these datasets are captured within Council systems and are accessible to colleagues on demand. Production of needs assessments and analytical products for client Directorates to support strategic planning and commissioning.
• The post holder will be required to lead drafting of briefings and needs assessments for review by management.
• Work with other analysts across the Council and partnership to ensure that evidence and data is joined up and shared to support better planning and decision making. This will mean liaison with stakeholders across the council and with partner organisations as well as working to ensure that systems and processes enable effective sharing and joining-up of data, subject to considerations of data protection.
• Undertake quality assurance and compliance activities as required across client Directorates. Duties will include following up on recommendations from internal and external regulators and auditors, checking and chasing compliance with corporate data collection activities and undertaking data quality spot-checks.
• Work with client Directorates to design key performance indicators to reflect priority outcomes and build the necessary systems and processes to capture and report against these. This will include defining and documenting new performance indicators, ensuring that responsibilities for data generation and collation are clearly understood.
• Develop systems and processes to efficiently capture, record, validate, analyse and report data against key performance indicators for client Directorates.
• The post holder will also be responsible for ensuring that the relevant systems and processes are in place for efficient and secure data capture, storage and reporting.
• Prepare cyclical and ad-hoc client Directorate performance reports for senior management, members, the public, regulators and other external stakeholders. This will include development and drafting of performance reports using all available tools to ensure efficient and accurate reporting.
• Maintain a current and detailed understanding of national data and reporting frameworks for client Directorate and undertake all necessary data collection, validation, analysis and reporting to enable compliance with these.
• Project-manage the completion and submission of assigned statutory returns working with stakeholders in client Directorates and obtaining signoff as required.
• Provide support, guidance, advice and challenge to client Directorates in improving data quality and completion of statutory returns to ensure that the Council’s performance is maximised within national performance frameworks.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available