Driver - Barnsley
|Job Title:||Driver - Barnsley|
|Salary:||£10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Driver – Barnsley (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £10.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team working throughout the borough delivering council services and responding to community priorities.
- To undertake general operational duties and on an ad-hoc basis specialist duties as requested by Management in all weathers which will involve a wide range of physically and mentally demanding tasks.
- Driving vehicle with or without trailers, ride-ons and the use of machines and mechanical, powered or manually operated pedestrian or hand held equipment carrying out daily checks as required reporting any faults to Management.
- To be responsible for the careful day to day use, maintenance andminor repairs of machinery and equipment and the security of vehicles.,
- To be responsible for locking and unlocking council buildings and other premises in line with contracted works ensuring sites are secure at all times.
- As requested by management, monitor the stock levels of fuel stores in remote Depots and liaise with relevant team to ensure an adequate stock level is maintained.
- To be customer focussed and deal with exchanges of information in a polite, courteous and positive manner responding where possible to minor requests for service and where necessary report problems to line manager
- To work under the guidance of the line manager and by application of personal initiative to deliver services to a professional standard and within agreed procedures
- To work to agreed schedules and where necessary respond to new priorities as required or directed by line manager to ensure deadlines are met
- To demonstrate safe practices to other employees, apprentices, trainees and students where required
- To comply with Health and Safety, Customer Care, Dignity at Work and other relevant legislation, policies and procedures at all times
- To undertake any duties commensurate with the post as requested by management
- Contribute to the effective performance management of the service promoting quality service delivery and continuous improvement.
- Use ICT solutions to deliver existing services, including the completion of electronic records to support new services and initiatives.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available