Educational Psychologist - Working From Home
|Job Title:||Educational Psychologist - Working From Home|
|Salary:||£350 - 450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a remote Educational Psychologist to work with one of our clients based in the South East on a Working From Home Basis
Pay rates between £350 - £450 per day
WORK FROM HOME
- To undertake LA/SEN work including statutory advice.
- To promote and facilitate the development, attainment and achievement of pupils who are vulnerable and/or have special educational needs.
- To provide statutory advice in line with the regulations set out in the 2014 Children and Families Act and the SEND Code of Practice according to relevant timescales.
- Statutory advice must be to the satisfaction of the service and follow Kent Educational Psychology Service template and format
- The work will include collecting the voice of the child, meeting with parents and appropriate school staff, observations as necessary, liaison with other appropriate professionals as defined by the case. Where possible the use of standardised measures, including attainment and psychometric data, will be used.
- The submission of written advice should be submitted no later than four weeks after the allocation of the case via the Council e-mail
- Where jointly agreed the post holder may be asked to make appropriate contributions to support tribunal procedures
- The post holder is responsible for ensuring that any concerns they may have of a Child Protection/Children in Need nature are reported to the designated person in line with the LAs Child Protection Procedure.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available