Enforcement Team Manager - Hammersmith and Fulham
|Job Title:||Enforcement Team Manager - Hammersmith and Fulham|
|Salary:||£33.92 - 33.92 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Toni Dunkley|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Enforcement Team Manager – Hammersmith and Fulham
Full-Time (37 hours)
Primary Job Function
- To Provide strategic and operational leadership of our Private Sector Housing Enforcement Services responsible for improving housing conditions in the private rented & owner-occupied homes through carrying out the council’s duties in relation to private sector housing renewal advice, assistance and enforcement.
- Effective monitoring and providing reports to senior officers and Elected Members on all aspects of the service, including empty properties.
- To lead and managing a service that delivers a high quality, efficient and responsive Private Sector Housing Enforcement service that meets the needs of the residents.
- To lead and develop the overall strategic and operational management of the Private Sector Housing Enforcement service.
- Degree or Diploma in Environmental Health recognised by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health.
- Registration with the Environmental Health Officers Registration Board.
- Evidence of active participation in continuing professional development.
- CIEH (Warwick Uni) Certificate in Understanding and Applying the HHSRS (2 day Course)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health.
- Post Graduate Training/Qualification or demonstrable expertise in Private Housing enforcement Area
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information, please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1083 or LiamH@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Benefits and Housing Needs Officer - East London
Salary: Umbrella Rates
Residential Site Manager - Housing Management Services - South East London
Kensington & Chelsea
Salary: Umbrella Rates
Resident Liaison Officer - Leicestershire
Salary: £17 per hour
Housing Solutions officer - Manchester
Salary: £14.67 - 14.67 per hour
Housing Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 13.50 per hour