Family Support Worker
|Job Title:||Family Support Worker|
|Salary:||£10.33 - 12.87 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Family Support Worker - Chorley and South Ribble, Lancashire
Are you a passionate, dedicated Family Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Family Worker to join a team based in a children and family wellbeing centre in Lancashire.
Pay Rates: £10.33 - £12.87 per hour
Family Support Worker role: Full JD Available
- You will undertake direct work with service users, holding an individual caseload of children and young people within their families.
- Assess undertake early help assessments
- Secure the consent of service users and apply creativity to maintain positive engagement with family members
- Experience working as a Family Support Worker with Children, Young People & Families.
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Support Work friends or colleagues.
If you are a Family Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available