Family Support Worker
|Job Title:||Family Support Worker|
|Salary:||£13.42 - 17.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Family Support Worker – Liverpool
Are you a passionate, dedicated Family Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Support Worker to work in the Liverpool area.
Pay Rates: £13.42 - £17.00 per hour
The role of a Family Support Worker: Full JD Available
- Act as key family worker to a number of children and families, working in partnership with them and any other relevant persons to identify needs and co-ordinate/implement the individual care plans.
- To complete family assessments based on current situations
- To contribute towards the development of an ‘outcome-focussed’ intervention support plan to meet the identified needs of children young people and their families.
- Experience working as a Family Support Worker/ working with vulnerable children and adults
- DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
What we offer:
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available