|Job Title:||Family Worker|
|Salary:||£20 - 25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Family Worker - Reading
Are you a passionate, dedicated Family Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Family Worker to work in the Reading area.
Pay Rates: £20.00 - £25.00 per hour
Family Support Worker role: Full JD Available
- To work as part of an Early Help team providing effective family support interventions
- To work with the whole family and partners to assess the needs within the household
- To adopt a key worker/lead Professional approach in order to develop, coordinate and deliver outcome focussed plans
- Reviewing action plans
- Liaise effectively and work with services and partners where appropriate
- Experience working as a Family Support Worker for vulnerable children, young people & families
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent relevant to the role
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Family Time Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available