Homeless Assessment Officer- Housing Services - Liverpool
|Job Title:||Homeless Assessment Officer- Housing Services - Liverpool|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Homeless Assessment Officer– Housing Services - Liverpool
Are you a passionate, dedicated Homeless Assessment Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Homeless Assessment Officer to work across the Housing Services in and around the Liverpool area.
Pay Rates: £13.42 - £16.72 Per Hour
Skills: Full JD Available
- Ability to think creatively in finding solutions to preventing homelessness.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Confident user of information technology applications to include database input, word processing, and email.
- Ability to negotiate and work assertively, yet in a sensitive manner, with those who are potentially homeless to ensure that they achieve a realistic understanding of their situation and to discuss the options available to them.
- Ability to investigate issues in a sensitive manner.
- Ability to accurately record statements and findings.
- Substantial experience of interviewing and negotiation skills including direct experience of working to prevent homelessness.
- Experience of homelessness and housing advice work.
- Experience in working with vulnerable client groups.
- Knowledge of the social and financial costs of homelessness to individuals, the local authority and other relevant bodies.
- Knowledge of Landlord and Tenant, Immigration, Welfare Benefits and relevant Social Services legislation.
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to the Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available