|Job Title:||Housing Officer|
|Salary:||£11.00 - 14.70 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bal Sunner|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a Housing Officer, assist in the provision of a housing and support service for our client based in High Wycombe.
Our clients service users are predominantly single homeless aged between 18 – 60 years and may have support needs including mental health, physical health, substance misuse, offending.
The Housing Officer is responsible for providing a customer focused housing service provision across supported and sheltered schemes, delivering a day to day housing management service and monitoring service level agreement with partners.
This is a part time role, working 18.75 hours Monday to Friday.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Ensuring occupancy targets are met, through lettings and refurbishments of properties.
- Meeting rent collection and arrears targets.
- Providing practical support and information to clients when entering the service and throughout their involvement with the service, e.g., assisting clients in the completion of occupancy agreements and welfare benefit claims and liaison with benefit agencies.
- Adhering and assisting in the management of the schemes allocations procedure
- Monitoring and meeting relevant health and safety standards in properties.
- Carrying out day-to-day administration duties.
- Assisting in the monitoring of service contracts.
- Monitoring the delivery of reactive repairs across the properties within schemes in the cluster is of a high standard and cost effective.
- Monitoring the schemes meet planned maintenance programmes and that on-site delivery is well managed and in line with customer requirements.
- Delivering high standards of housing management and ensuring that the service is meeting best practice.
- Promote and encourage a high level of client involvement, consultation and communication.
- Delivering a high standard reception service across all services/ properties.
- Undertaking day-to-day housing management duties, including the maintenance of high standards of cleanliness within services, preparation of rooms and site inspections.
- Monitoring and reducing issues of anti-social behaviour within services.
- Clearly communicating tenant responsibilities and tenancy compliance.
- Working with colleagues to maintain good links with the local neighbourhood.
- Effectively using appropriate IT systems, including housing management systems, and maintaining professional and timely records.
- Working as part of a team to ensure a high standard housing management service is delivered to customers and partners.
- Working in partnership with other key agencies, both in the statutory and voluntary sectors.
- Using appropriate IT systems and maintain professional and timely records.
- Ability to interpret effectively financial information relating to rents, charges and contracts.
- Ability to produce accurate and timely reports
- Experience of working with Vulnerable Client Groups.
- Experience of Liaison with Agencies/ Partner Organisations.
- To demonstrate IT Skills to include a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel as well as a willingness to learn specific IT systems used within Care and Support; and complete relevant IT training where required.
- Formal care, support or housing qualification would be desirable
- Enhanced DBS
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Supported Housing Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 14.70 per hour
Accommodation Support Workers - Homelessness
Salary: £12 - 17 per hour
Supported Accommodation Assistant
Salary: £11.00 - 13.85 per hour
Supported Accommodation Assistant - NIGHTS
Salary: £11.00 - 13.85 per hour
Talk to a Consultant
Talk to Bal Sunner, the specialist consultant managing this position
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0800 988 6307