Housing Officer - Estates - Wealden
|Job Title:||Housing Officer - Estates - Wealden|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Housing Officer – Estates - Wealden
Are you a passionate, dedicated Housing Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Housing Officer to work in Estates in Wealden.
Pay Rates: £14.78 - £18.18 per hour
About the Job of Housing Allocations Officer: (Full Job Description Available)
To be responsible for the housing management of an area of properties, including housing land and housing car parks, in one part of the district, delivering high quality housing services to our customers, and to provide cover for other housing officers in their absence.
- To provide a first class customer focused service in all aspects of housing management ensuring customer satisfaction and value for money.
- To help develop a high quality maintenance service. This will include carrying out inspections, advising residents, investigating and ordering appropriate repairs, and raising recharges when necessary. To assist in the formation of the annual maintenance programme
- To carry out consultations with residents including estate improvements, and other matters affecting their environment.
- To contribute to the Council’s housing strategy to ensure the most effective use of the Council’s housing stock and estates in meeting housing need.
- To deal with applications for transfers, mutual exchanges tenancy assignments, successions and tenancy changes.
- To carry out range of visits to include tenancy audit visits and introductory tenancy visits and to carry out a timely review of flexible fixed term tenancies, taking appropriate action that may result. This will include identifying potential fraud, investigating and taking action as necessary.
- Considerable experience of social housing management, including voids management, arrears control and antisocial behaviour case management.
- An understanding of health and safety Issues, particularly relating to the management of housing estates.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to provide a car for business use or make alternative arrangements for travel around the district
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Housing Allocations Officer - Loughborough
Salary: £14 per hour
Housing Advisor - Hammersmith & Fulham
Hammersmith & Fulham
Salary: £23.28 - 23.28 per hour
Tenancy Assistant - Hull
Salary: £12.37 - 12.37 per hour
Accommodation Support Worker - Manchester
Salary: £14.24 - 14.24 per hour