Housing Officer - Portsmouth
|Job Title:||Housing Officer - Portsmouth|
|Salary:||£20.00 - 24.94 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Housing Officer – Portsmouth
Are you a passionate, dedicated Housing Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Housing Officer to work in Portsmouth.
The Housing Officer is expected to help tenants meet their responsibilities in order that they can sustain their tenancies as outlined in their tenancy agreement whilst delivering excellent customer service. Housing Officers support their customers by providing budgeting advice, assistance with maximising income, tackling anti-social behaviour, working as part of the multi-agency team involved with a family and advising tenants on how to maintain their homes and keep their gardens in good repair.
Pay Rates: £20 - £24.94 per hour
Responsibilities of a Housing Officer: (Full Job Description Available)
- Have experience of working with tenants in a challenging front-line service and be comfortable visiting customers in their home.
- Be able to work independently in a focused, diligent and transparent manner.
- Manage your time effectively and be able to manage conflicting priorities appropriately.
- Be able to listen to the demands of the customer, prioritise and respond accordingly, whilst tailoring your approach to the needs of different individuals.
- Demonstrate examples of how you have provided help and support to our customers to enable them to meet their responsibilities as a tenant and actions you have taken as a consequence of a tenant not adhering to the tenancy agreement.
- Have experience of using your sound judgement to make informed decisions regarding the cases you manage and being able to consider all the facts of a case, including working with others and utilising other resources to achieve the right result for customers.
- Experience of Housing Advice and Homelessness prevention work.
- Relevant Experience to the Role.
- Knowledge of land lord and tenant law, welfare benefits and homeless legislation.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Current DBS on the Update Service.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £11.00 - 14.70 per hour
Income Officer - Social Housing
Salary: £14 - 18 per hour
Housing Services Officer - Bolton
Salary: £16.90 - 16.90 per hour
Move on Support Officer
Salary: £16.00 - 18.50 per hour
Homeless Prevention Officer - Leicester
Salary: £17.53 - 17.53 per hour