Housing Operations Assistant - Broxtowe Council
|Job Title:||Housing Operations Assistant - Broxtowe Council|
|Salary:||£15 - 17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Max Catherall|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
Housing Operations Assistant – Broxtowe Council
Salary: £15 - £17ph (depending on experience)
Full-Time (37 hours)
- Assist in the Housing allocations and garage allocations processes by assisting with the administration of application and assisting vulnerable clients
- Assist in the appropriate triage of homeless applications so the most vulnerable get the help that they need.
- Assist in the management of tenancies and dealing with queries from tenants about matters that affect their tenancy.
- Liaise with other Sections, Directorate's and outside bodies, where necessary.
- Keeping all the relevant notes and ICT systems up to date
- Be competent in the operation and amendment of the service’s computerised databases and assist in the introduction of new monitoring and reporting programmes.
- Organise and arrange sign ups, application interviews, post tenancy visits, pre termination inspections
- Collate and submit data for reports and performance reporting purposes.
- Ensure that all services provided offer best value for money and comply with the sections standards, policies and procedures.
- Work towards sections targets and deadlines.
- To maintain accurate customer and staffing records, ensuring all data held is compliant with general data protection and GDPR guideline.
- To adhere to the council’s equality and diversity policy including working within professional boundaries
- To provide an excellent customer centered service
- To do all that is practicable to ensure that members of all groups and communities are able to access the services provided by the Housing Options Team
- Carry out any other duties that are within the scope and grading of the post which could also be requested by the line manager or Head of Service.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall on 0208 514 9176
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Housing Allocations Officer - Loughborough
Salary: £14 per hour
Housing Advisor - Hammersmith & Fulham
Hammersmith & Fulham
Salary: £23.28 - 23.28 per hour
Tenancy Assistant - Hull
Salary: £12.37 - 12.37 per hour
Accommodation Support Worker - Manchester
Salary: £14.24 - 14.24 per hour