Housing Support Worker
|Job Title:||Housing Support Worker|
|Salary:||£11 - 13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Housing Support Worker
LOCATION: Hackney, London
PLACEMENT: ASAP, Monday to Friday.
PAY RATE: PAYE from £11 per hour & Umbrella from £13 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a Housing related Support Worker for our client who have bases in Hackney, London.
The post holder will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day delivery of support services to customers in a community setting, ensuring a professional and person-centred support approach is maintained at all times. The role involves agile working across a defined geographical area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Experience working with vulnerable customer groups e.g. people at risk of homelessness, individuals with learning disabilities and/or those with mental health needs.
- Experience of working in a social care environment
- Experience delivering housing-related floating support within a community setting is desirable
- Demonstrable IT skills, including a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), as well as a willingness to learn specific IT systems used within Riverside, and to undertake relevant IT training where required.
- Enhanced DBS
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's