HR Advisor - Hackney
|Job Title:||HR Advisor - Hackney|
|Salary:||£23 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
HR Advisor – Hackney (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £23.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Work collaboratively within the HR team, providing support services to the Head of Human Resources, HR Operations Lead and HR Business Partners, carrying out best practice HR advice and support to Hackney Education and schools as directed.
- Provide a high quality, comprehensive service within Hackney Education and to schools in accordance with agreements in place
- Provide accurate and effective advice, guidance, assistance and practical interventions on people management matters including recruitment, employee relations, performance and attendance, in a timely and professional manner
- Provide advice, guidance and support for Maternity/ Paternity/ Shared Parental/ and adoption leave, ensuring mangers are aware of any legislative changes
- Assist in the management of complex individual cases and transformational change processes, providing specialist advice and guidance in workforce planning and organisation design
- Interpret HR policies and procedures accurately, keeping abreast of changes in employment law and the HR environment, and contribute constructively to the review and development of HR policies and procedures
- Attend meetings and hearings as required, as part of own development and in order to assist senior HR colleagues
- Act as an initial point of contact for customers, dealing tactfully and politely with enquiries, researching and following up until resolution is achieved or escalating as appropriate.
- To assist in the effective and efficient, best practice recruitment process and procedure in order to recruit quality candidates for Hackney Education and schools:
- Act as first point of contact for internal and external enquiries regarding recruitment matters
- Responsible for managing recruitment campaigns, end-to-end. Meet with Recruiting Manag from all levels to agree responsibilities and details of recruitment campaigns.
- Work supportively with the HR Team to deliver a best practice recruitment service
- Administer offers of employment, pre-employment checks and contracts of employment in with current agreements and best practice, following up as necessary
- Liaise with the external advertising agency, ensuring quality and accuracy of adverts, and corporate branding guidelines are followed.
- Process new starters onto the relevant E-Systems
- Provide administrative assistance within the HR team, including note-taking, printing, photocopying, collation and distribution of documents and reports; raise purchase orders an process invoices as required.
- Responsible for the administration of new starters, payroll changes, queries and forms; producing standard correspondence including contracts and variation letters.
- Responsible for the administration of maternity, paternity and annual leave provision, include producing standard correspondence and notifying payroll as appropriate.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Payroll Assistant - Hackney
Salary: £16 per hour
Cabinet Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £20 per hour
Senior Policy Planner - Hackney
Salary: £28 per hour
Benefits and Housing Needs Officer - Hackney
Salary: £22 per hour
HR Manager - Greenwich
Salary: £30 per hour