HR Advisor - Manchester
|Job Title:||HR Advisor - Manchester|
|Salary:||£16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
HR Advisor – Manchester (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £16.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To provide a professional, responsive and legally compliant advisory/consultancy service on a diverse range of human resource/organisational
- development issues for a wide range of customers.
- Support the delivery of a People Strategy that reflects our vision, values and behaviours including supporting the development of HR & OD polices
- and strategies that are complementary to the overarching Vision, Values and priorities for Trafford. Key duties
- To assist in the delivery and continuous improvement of the HR service to ensure it is responsive, solution focused, legally compliant and people
- To respond to and provide robust employee relations advice on all areas of HR including contracts of employment, attendance, performance,
- grievance, disciplinary, policies and procedures, ensuring a business focussed, risk managed outcome.
- To support HR colleagues in the progression and administration of complex casework and organisational change programmes. Workforce Strategy
- Support the delivery of a range of People Strategy activities:
- Manage aspects of the occupational health contract and support design and delivery of health & well-being interventions;
- Support employment initiatives and the delivery of pre-employment opportunities including apprenticeships, work experience placements and internships.
- Support the delivery of an equal pay compliant pay and reward strategy including undertaking job evaluation and supporting development & maintenance of reward schemes ensuring value for money and best practice.
- To support the launch, implementation and embedding of new / revised policy and procedure, including the development and delivery of training programmes and drafting of supporting documents.
- To undertake identified pieces of casework and ensure that employment matters are handled appropriately, quickly and efficiently including identification of any employment matters with potential or actual risk.
- To work in partnership with services to provide training, coaching and solutions and prepare and deliver training session/briefings to managers/customers as required.
- To develop and maintain excellent and effective working relationships to ensure positive employee relations with internal and external customers, services, directorates, Members, and stakeholders.
- To develop and maintain excellent and effective working relationships with Trade Unions, Professional Associations and other staff representatives, and to attend consultation meetings as appropriate.
- To liaise and develop effective communication and relationships with GMSS the HR Shared Service, to effect contractual changes, leavers, actup/honoraria etc to deliver a seamless HR service to customers.
- To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and HR best practice, sharing knowledge within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in the service offered.
- To work flexibly across the HR service working closely with HR colleagues to support the delivery of successful transformational and service change objectives.
- To engage, add value and positively represent the Council and the People Directorate at internal and external meetings, conferences, events, collaborative working groups/projects, both within the Council and/or working with other public sector partners, undertaking necessary actions as directed.
- To undertake research and project work on human resource / organisational development issues including preparing and presenting reports; analysing and presenting statistical information and developing strategies to act on the information, as appropriate.
- To develop, monitor and maintain up-to-date employment records and systems to ensure excellence in practice, and compliance with GDPR requirements.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
HR Advisor - Barnsley
Salary: Market related
Senior Lawyer - Manchester
Salary: Market related
Private Rented Sector Officer - Manchester
Manchester City Centre
Salary: £11.54 - 11.54 per hour
HR Administrator - Swindon
Salary: £15 per hour
Repairs Customer Advisor - Eastbourne
Salary: £10.61 - 10.61 per hour